Pocket Full Of Sunshines.

despite receiving a heartache msg from the bestie. i still shake my ass off. why? I'M HEADING TO AUSSIE BABY~~~~!!! wuhooooo! leave granted. and i straight away messaged ibu "ibu, you can book the tickets and proceed with the plan. I'm going" suka suka suka!!!
nice long holiday after working my ass off aye? I'll be back just in time for CNY and Valentine's day. yeeeha! ariba ariba~ will be going with ibu, cik li, cik mis and azam. sending azam off to his college at the same time too. sucha pity mia not tagging along. but s'okay. i just need a break. awaaaaayyyy from here. like revenge gitu la. didn't get to go bali. now im goin Aussie. yessaaaaarrr!!!
plan almost tk menjadi when ibu asked me to extend it. but again. lady luck on my side. adding one more day to my leave was granted. wa suuukkaaa! ok enough of my Aussie vacation. i need to vent something. bestie is getting on my nerves. and now, officially i shall announce. dude, i gave up on you. best friends don't msg that kind of stuff to each other. in fact they stick up for one another. I'm done with it you know. and when someone add me up in FB. the stupid games, silly question marks ALL been answered. FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU. what am i? a fucking doll?
sorry baby. i play this game way better then the both of you. if you dudes think u can fool me. let me turn the table around. babi ong. ohh i forgot. PERANGAI BUDAK SCDF MCM KNNCB right. ahaha! proven aye. fuck fuck fuck! uurrrgggh! geram nyer. but I'm lucky. cause i don't lose anything. haha.
now see, why i gave up on these species? irritating bustards. wanted to tell sheila about it. my whole theory but s'okay. my ah tam need a rest. its time for me to be very independent. I'm shagged. I'm tired. i cant be bothered anything. lucky i still have those who cared. thank you to all of you. thank you for making me sane all this while.
till then. I'm outs!
Baby,top. || 8:41:00 PM