Remedies.
Nothing left for me to say.
There's no more wicked games to play
It's time for me to walk away
I feel like I'm on a high. A new beginning that is my life
I'm turning to the rythm of the night.
The music is making me growing. The only thing that keeps me awake is me knowing
There's noone here to break me or bring me down.
And noone here to hurt me or fool around.
I have no more time for you to hurt my feelings.
Done enough to prove I'm all that I believe in.
We are at the end no more stupid lies. I'm better off without you here by my side
I have no more time for you to hurt my feelings.
Done enough to prove I'm all that I believe in
We are at the end no more stupid lies.
I'm better off without you here by my side
*******************************************************************************
its PH and im stuck at home with no plans. for the record la kan, this is the 1st time i feel soo fucking bored on holidays. aiyyeerr. sham asked me out today but i give it amiss. cause i dont feel comfortable going out with someone i just know? ahah! rare aye. and ehin asked me whether i can tag along to his friend's BBQ pit. and again, i think i'll give amiss. no particular reason though. i just dont feel like going.
ohh! i woke up with a smile on my face. why? ader accident la kan. happening just outside my window. since its facing the road. a lorry suddenly goes up to the pavement and smashed into a tree. thank god there's noone walking along the pavement at that time. or else pariah, ure in deep fucking trouble. and for goodness sake, theres one apek walking just a few meters away from that incident when it happen. lu manyak selamat hor apek. klau tak. lu cnfirm plus chop dah kene lenyek dgn itu lorry. and why i smile despite all this? because kaaaaaan... GOT CUTE CUTE ADORABLE POLICEMAN AND TP la kan!!!!!! cute gilerrrr!!!! tk bedek. pakal laaaa aku baru bangun tdo. muke busok sak. but ohh lala~ early morning wash eyes already. suka suka suka. =P
and im addicted to my profile song. 1st time or what eyy qiqi. i dont know since when i like these kind of songs. usually im always with my RnB's and hiphop. bahaha. 6 more days humans. and HELLO 2010. cant wait cant wait. and i feel something good is happening soon. shall not reveal though. =) toodles.
Baby,top. || 1:13:00 PM