<body>
QiQi PebbLes
Love It Or Hate It.
Goodbye.... Wolfy..
Date : Tuesday, March 30, 2010
don't tell anyone about the way you hold my hand
I don't tell anyone about the things that we have planned
I won't tell anybody
Won't tell anybody
They want to push me down
They want to see you fall .
Won't tell anybody how you turn my world around
I won't tell anyone how your voice is my favourite sound
Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late night and
You are your own worst enemy
You'll never win the fight.



I feel like an idiot loving someone who has sucha fucking high ego. ure the one who made me fucking mad yet when i tried to console u, u gave me that i-cant-be-bothered attiude. KUDOS baby. *thumbs up* for the last time. im walking away.



and its okay.. cause i dont lose anything at all in the END. =)



goodbye my jacob black aka WOLFY. go now. be happy.

Baby,top. || 4:37:00 PM

Profile

Photobucket
aqilah munirah

LEGALLY 20


Even When Im In A Mess. I Still Put A Vest.

With An "S" On Chest. Because...

I'm A SUPERWOMEN


♥FACEBOOK♥ .

♥Lullaby♥



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥DarLinGs♥

Gorgeous Nelly
HoT HoT NaDiaH
Effy CuteY
Shahidah Allen
Ganteng Dierra Tyler
Azry Jaysis
Ella Rockadoo doo
Saufiiiiiiii
KitKat

Twitter

Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.