Tashakus.
Date : Monday, April 26, 2010
For the way you changed my plans. For being the perfect distraction. For the way you took the idea that I have..Of everything that I wanted to have...And made me see there was something missing. For the ending of my first begin. And from the rare and unexpected friend. For the way you're something that I never choose....But at the same time something I don't wanna lose. And never wanna be without ever again. You're the best thing. I Never Knew I Needed. So when you were here I had no idea. You're the best thing I never knew I needed. So now it's so clear I need you here always... My accidental happily. The way you smile and how you comfort me. I must admit you were not a part of my book. But now if you open it up and take a look. You're the beginning and the end of every chapter. Who'd knew that I'd be here...So unexpectedly..Undeniably happy =)
BECAUSE OF YOU. =) i know i know.. this doesnt answer all those questions ya'll been waiting for. are we an item? yes? no? i am not going to answer that. when the time comes, i promise - u will get the answer one fine day. okay?i noe my blog super BERHABUK. hahaha! soon okay. soon. i lost my interest with blogging for the momento. so yea. bt no worries. i'll be back. i miss you girls okayyy!! XOXO
Baby,top. || 11:40:00 PM