<body>
QiQi PebbLes
Love It Or Hate It.
Single Ladies
Date : Sunday, May 23, 2010

Have you ever when through a process again and again, and you just had enough of it? have you? me too. I had enough of all the shits too. So now, instead of making it a big fuss when everything failed *like i always do, i know*, this is what i will do now. Be alone and Be happy. =)
never will i let someone in, unless he's worth it, he can endure it, he can handle it and most of all he can love me still and "tolerate" all this. and i shall make this clear aye? im not an easy person to understand and handle. Accept it or to the left honey. ive make myself clear. VERY clear. so dont waste my time and urs too.
last words before i end this post.
I RATHER BE ALONE THAN MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND THE STORY GOES ON A REPLAY MODE.
current mood: pretty messed up but calmed.
i love all of you. xoxo

Baby,top. || 1:05:00 PM

Profile

Photobucket
aqilah munirah

LEGALLY 20


Even When Im In A Mess. I Still Put A Vest.

With An "S" On Chest. Because...

I'm A SUPERWOMEN


♥FACEBOOK♥ .

♥Lullaby♥



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥DarLinGs♥

Gorgeous Nelly
HoT HoT NaDiaH
Effy CuteY
Shahidah Allen
Ganteng Dierra Tyler
Azry Jaysis
Ella Rockadoo doo
Saufiiiiiiii
KitKat

Twitter

Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.