<body>
QiQi PebbLes
Love It Or Hate It.
So you can cry.
Date : Thursday, August 26, 2010




Sometimes my mind and heart disagree. And I dont always know who to follow, so I have to start believe in me. My mind says let go, my heart says hold on. What the hell do you do when both feel right when both feel wrong?
Everybody knows what I should've done.... Everyone's got all the answers. But the one I need to be around with... is.. Who I see in the mirror. Stuck in the middle in a small space with just enough room for mistake.
FML.
powernap when i reach home later before meeting the rest of the familia for a session of breaking fast. and to shop for that little girl's clothes for raya. you're soo annoying dear niece but see, im tagging along too. tu pon say acu naughty -.-"
nuff said. making myself busy works at times. and to you. i miss you. be safe.
OUT!

Baby,top. || 1:28:00 PM

Profile

Photobucket
aqilah munirah

LEGALLY 20


Even When Im In A Mess. I Still Put A Vest.

With An "S" On Chest. Because...

I'm A SUPERWOMEN


♥FACEBOOK♥ .

♥Lullaby♥



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥DarLinGs♥

Gorgeous Nelly
HoT HoT NaDiaH
Effy CuteY
Shahidah Allen
Ganteng Dierra Tyler
Azry Jaysis
Ella Rockadoo doo
Saufiiiiiiii
KitKat

Twitter

Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.