QiQi PebbLes
Love It Or Hate It.
Time Of My Life.
Date : Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Pretty good start of the year. Countdown for the very 1st time wit a boyfriend. =) imma happy girl. i love how he gave me those forehead kisses and whispered 'ily'. he even wrote for me his new year resolution for us on a plaster. how cute my bf is tell me? grrr... geraaamms nak gigit gigit jer.
infact, he's the 1st in ALOT of things. like as if the 1st bf i swear. you know i know kan tashakus. heheheh. and we had our 1st sentosa picnic!!! omggg.. it is a BIG deal for me. why? i've never been to sentosa beach before. always wanting, never getting, macam gitu la. and so, Chinta's Inc make it happen. its like a double hoooraaay for me. mcm birthday gitu tau. nyehahahah.
Life have been a bitch lately since last year Oct till now infact. But fuck that, thats life anyway. how maNy thousand times i repeat how sucky it is. or how good things are going. something somehow, pretty much end up sucky back. soo live with it. learn how to deal it. Smile through it. thats what ive been doing. so far.. SURVIVING! nyehaha.
I DON'T REGRET MY PAST. I JUST REGRET THE TIME I'VE WASTED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE. - AQILAHMUNIRAH
Baby,top.
|| 7:51:00 PM
Profile
aqilah munirah
LEGALLY
20
Even When Im In A Mess. I Still Put A Vest.
With An
"S"
On Chest. Because...
I'm A
SUPERWOMEN
♥FACEBOOK♥
.
♥Lullaby♥
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
♥DarLinGs♥
Gorgeous Nelly
HoT HoT NaDiaH
Effy CuteY
Shahidah Allen
Ganteng Dierra Tyler
Azry Jaysis
Ella Rockadoo doo
Saufiiiiiiii
KitKat
Twitter
Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by :
N-serendipity.
Icons by :
Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns :
Blue_mutzz.