<body>
QiQi PebbLes
Love It Or Hate It.
Breakeven.
Date : Tuesday, May 10, 2011



















"We dont talk about it. We dont talk about anything. That's the problem. That's my problem, actually. I dont talk to anybody about what's going on i my head, because I'm afraid they might not able to take it."






USS finally. it was super awesomeee. and yea. i lost my voice. had blue blacks ion my leg and... a massive headache after that. naik rollercoaster mcm kene pukul la kan aqilahmunirah. ahahahaha! i shall now declare that I VERY PENAKUT TO TAKE THOSE ROLLERCOASTER RIDES SINCE I TOOK THE ONES IN USS.









you know, i think they should let me have some certificate of BRAVO! cause it took alot of courage to sit on the watever galaxy ride ok. siape nak rase feeling commit suicide terjun dari atas block. ahhh. tkyah susah2. korng demo jer k naik those red colour and blue for the galaxy rides. -.-"














and tashakus, thank you for staying when you have all the reasons to leave. =) you too, need an award for the world's greatest, annoying, irritating. pain in the ass boyfriend. ahahahah! kalau ngan laki lain, confirm siang2 dah kene tinggal kan. yet u stood up with my crankyness, kpale angin and hot temper attitude. or worse~ my venting maching. sorry, but you know im the sweetest when you dont expect me being one kan kan kan. nyehahahaha! ily jacob black.


Baby,top. || 4:10:00 PM

Profile

Photobucket
aqilah munirah

LEGALLY 20


Even When Im In A Mess. I Still Put A Vest.

With An "S" On Chest. Because...

I'm A SUPERWOMEN


♥FACEBOOK♥ .

♥Lullaby♥



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥DarLinGs♥

Gorgeous Nelly
HoT HoT NaDiaH
Effy CuteY
Shahidah Allen
Ganteng Dierra Tyler
Azry Jaysis
Ella Rockadoo doo
Saufiiiiiiii
KitKat

Twitter

Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.